Kauai's Luxury Broker… Dedicated :: Passionate :: Creative
Julian A Coiner
"We can't look at the competition and say we are going to do it better, we have to look at the competition and say we are going to do it differently." - Steve Jobs
Julian A Coiner, Principal Broker and Owner really cares about his clients!
Our Mission here at Agent 007 Real Estate, Inc. is to build upon our sterling reputation of personalized service and professionalism in handling transactions. Honesty, integrity and professionalism coupled with creativity and innovative ideas constantly yield exceptional results for my clients.
With nearly 18 years of Real Estate experience in the field of high-end Residential Sales, Commercial Sales, Leasing and working with sellers, buyers and developers, I have the knowledge and experience to help a wide array of clients achieve their real estate goals.
With over 24 successful years in the field of marketing and advertising, I bring many unique talents and ideas to marketing properties for sale. Since my days at the University of Maryland I have put into practice my understanding of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations to tie together Multimedia, Print, Video, Audio and Marketing Strategies to provide my clients with a strong platform from which to successfully achieve their real estate goals.
I have earned many designations over my career, such as the Graduate Residential Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR), and the professional designation of Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) a designation that is held by approximately 3% of the more than 1 Million REALTORS©. CRS Agents complete nearly twice as many transactions and earn more than double the income of a average REALTOR©. I have also graduated from numerous leadership classes, which all have positioned me to be extremely successful and have set me apart from the crowd.
I am actively engaged in the community, serving on the Board of Directors of Kauai Habitat for Humanity and Kauai Life Guard Association and served in the United States Air Force station in Germany. I am also an on-call Ocean Safety Life Guard with Kauai County and an Ironman Triathlete who enjoys spending my spare time hiking, swimming, surfing and diving. If it’s an adventure… I’m there!
With hard work, dedication to creativity, imagination and a solid work ethic, I have developed a long list of contacts and associates here in Hawaii and across the world that provide my clients and me with invaluable knowledge and resources to help market their listings and or find investment opportunities, both Residential and Commercial.
You DREAM, we will make it your REALITY!
Julian A Coiner
- United States Air Force Veteran
- CRS, Council of Residential Specialists Member
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Broker Member
- GRI, Graduate REALTOR Institute Member
- SRS, Seller Representative Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Previews International & the Luxury Market course - Completed October – December 2012
- Habitat for Humanity – Board of Directors
- Kauai Lifeguard Association – Board of Director
- Kauai Ocean Safety Lifeguard – On Call
- Kauai Board of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Realtor Political Action Campaign Chairperson - MD
- Past President Elect - MD
- Community Service Committee - MD
- Maryland Association of REALTORS Leadership - Class 2006
- Leadership Frederick County, Maryland Alumni – Class 2001
Interests & Hobbies
- 2010 Ford Ironman World Championship Finisher, Kona, Hawaii
- Writer | Producer | Engineer - Have produced, written and engineered three records.
- Award-winning Web Site Design, Musical Score, Production (ADDY AWARDS)
- Organized annual one-day hikes across the Grand Canyon with clients
- 10,000 mile Motorcycle Trips across the USA yearly with son since he was 8 years old. Planned motorcycle trips with friends and their children.
- Finished over 30 Triathlon races across the world 2006-2014
- Coached Basketball and Baseball for Linganore Urbana Youth Athletic Association for over 6 years
- Enjoy watching my daughter perform with her ballet company and now at University of North Carolina School of Dance
- Enjoy watching as my son and his band The Faceless Ones progress throughout the recording industry.